Cleaners, optimization, overclocking, tweaking and other system related software.
May 5th, 2024, 2:30 am
FastCopy Pro v5.7.9
Requirements: Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Overview: FastCopy is the Fastest Copy/Delete Software on Windows.

FastCopy is the Fastest Copy/Delete Software on Windows. It can copy/delete unicode and over MAX_PATH(260byte) pathname files. Automatically, after whether the copy origin and copy destinations are HDD according to same physical HDD or is judged, it operates as follows. Diff HDD: Reading and writing are done with the MultiThreading in parallel. Same HDD: Using big buffer, reading until the buffer becomes full, and writing in bulk. Because Read/Write doesn´t use the cache of OS at all, other processes (application) do not become heavy easily. Read/Write performance is a near the limit of the device. Include/Exclude Filter (UNIX Wildcard style) can be specified. It operates lightly because MFC is not used, and it makes it only from Win32 API
  • FastCopy is the Fastest Copy/Backup Software on Windows
  • It supports UNICODE and over MAX_PATH (260 characters) file pathnames.
  • Because it uses multi-threads for Read/Write/Verify, Overlapped I/O, Direct I/O, so it brings out the best speed of devices.
  • It supports Include/Exclude filter like a UNIX wildcard.
  • It runs fast and does not hog resources, because MFC is not used. (Designed using Win32 API and C Runtime only)

What's New:
  • Fix memory leak problem during verification Fixed an exception occur in rare cases due to frequent I/O errors (in the same HDD mode) (v5.7.7 only).
  • Files dated 1980-01-02 will be resumed from verification is enabled only with Perfect Verify.
  • Fixed an issue that the src hash value would always be 0 when AltStream/ACL checked with Conventional Verify (v5.7.7/8 only).

More Info:
Code: Select allhttps://fastcopy.jp/

Download Instructions:
https://devuploads.com/tpyu0x8dgl1n

Trouble downloading? Read This.
May 5th, 2024, 2:30 am